What are the causes of PCOD?
Women problem is a rising concern in recent times thus making PCOD treatment essential. Although there are no one particular reasons behind the cause of this disease, there are some common factors responsible for them. Knowing the exact cause behind this issue helps to easily solve the issue of how to cure period problem.
- Excess production of Androgen disbalances the process of ovulation. It can lead to infertility as the eggs do not develop regularly and do not get released from the follicles where they develop. Sevyam offers various natural ways to cure PCOD in the most effective way possible.
- You are much more likely to face this issue if your genetic sequences are connected to this disease.
- If your body is resistant to insulin, it tends to increase the level of blood sugar level. As a natural response, your body tends to produce more insulin to reduce the level of blood sugar. The presence of excess insulin produces androgen (male sex hormone) which can lead to PCOD issues.
- Excessive consumption of smoking, drinking, or eating junk food can also lead to this issue as it disbalances the insulin level. If you are someone living such a lifestyle, you know what you have to do to solve the issue of how to cure period problem.
Common symptoms of PCOD
The symptoms of this disease usually become much more apparent in the late teens or early 20s. However, not all women experience the same kind of symptoms as they can vary from mild to severe. Thus, PCOD treatment is also different for different women.
Some common symptoms experienced by women while facing this issue include:
- Having no periods or experiencing irregularity in periods.
- Facing issues in getting pregnant (due to irregularity in ovulation or having no ovulation at all).
- Experiencing excessive growth of hair in regions such as the chest, face, back, or buttocks.
- The sudden gain in weight.
- Hair loss or thinning of hair from the head.
- Having acne or oily skin.
The range of natural treatments from Sevyam includes hydro therapy, DIP diet plan, yoga, pranayama, and circadian triangle. Our treatment solutions are based on a deep understanding of the complexities of the female reproductive organ and its crucial role in the body. Our experienced doctors make sure that you receive the best treatment that is long-lasting, effective, and without any side effects.